Hot Dog! What a great week we had here at the Wide-Body:
- We posted our first video (here)
- Folks enjoyed our post about some new exercises you can do in the comfort of your home (here)
- There was a thought provoking piece about food that can keep your mind in good mental shape (here)
- And we wrapped up the week with a tasty zucchini enchilada recipe (here).
This is the general cadence we’ll go through each week.
- at least one feature focused on Fitness, early in the week so you have the chance to incorporate these tips into your weekly routine
- at least one feature on Health. Health news is constantly being updated and I’ll do my best to make sure you get the latest
- At least one feature on Food. And I’ll feature that is healthy, delicious, and has ingredients that nearly anyone can pick up at any food store
I’ll also mix in fun features through out the week, including product reviews, book reviews, and tips on how to stay motivated and focused on your goal.
And before I go, be sure to subscribe to the Wide-Body site, at Wide-Body.com. Subscribing is free, and I’ll keep you informed of the activities at the Wide-Body as well as have special offers just for subscribers.
Now, you folks get there, go mix it up, get a little sweaty, because afterwards, you are going to feel great. Until next week, go have a fantastic weekend and we’ll see you back here at the Wide-Body.
Categories: Week in Review