Photo from Cooking Light
If getting back into a breakfast routine was challenging for “back to school”, getting back into a dinner routine won’t be easy either. So, let’s skip the frustration of juggling new schedules and trying to prepare a meal. Let’s make this easy. And EASY is EXACTLY what this meal is all about.
Since many of the readers are juggling back to school schedules, I’ll be featuring recipes that are quick to make, healthy, taste great, and containing ingredients you can readily find at your local grocery store.
3 Step Cooking. How Easy Is That!
- Buy rotissie chicken. Shred the meat.
- Combine the ingredient and put them into a bowl
- 2 navel oranges 1 (12-oz.) pkg.
- shredded coleslaw mix (about 3 cups)
- 4 ounces shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 2 green onions, thinly diagonally sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame-ginger salad dressing (such as Newman’s Own)
SERVING SIZE: 2
- Calories 275
- Fat 11g Satfat 1g Unsatfat
- 9g Protein
- 21g Carbohydrate
- 28g Fiber
- 8g Sodium
- 415mg Calcium
- 8% DV Potassium
- 13% DV Sugars 19g
- Added sugars 3g
Check out the recipe of the recipe and how to put this delicious dish together here: https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/orange-almond-chicken-and-cabbage-bowls